Bored with plain old hard-boiled eggs? Spice up this basic with Sam the Cooking Guy’s Spicy Scotch Eggs recipe. You’ll fall in love with Sam’s simple idea of wrapping a hard-boiled egg in zesty Italian sausage. Mangia!
6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
1 pound spicy Italian sausage
1 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap each egg with approximately 1/6 of the sausage, making sure there are no gaps.
- Coat with flour – shaking off excess.
- Dip in egg and then in the bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes – slice and enjoy.