Make this sauce once, and you’ll want it on everything.
4 large garlic cloves
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 tablespoon each Kosher salt, cumin and crushed red pepper
1 cup each loosely packed cilantro & parsley
Juice of 1 lemon
1 1/2 - 2 pound flat iron steak
- Put everything (except steak) into a processor or blender and mix until well combined.
- Remove steak from refrigerator, coat with some of the sauce and let come to room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium high and cook steak about 5 minutes a side or until done to your liking.
- Remove from grill, top with extra sauce, cover loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve with extra sauce.