Try this fun and spicy riff on the classic Bloody Mary at your next brunch party. Up the fun-factor with a “make your own garnish” bar. Why be boring with celery when anything pickled goes! Try jalapenos, olives, caper berries, small gherkins, onions, sweet bell peppers, pickled green beans, & let guests customize their cocktail.
8 cups fresh or bottled tomato juice
1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
1/4 cup horseradish
2 TB Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp celery salt
2 tsp kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 lemon, juiced
2 cups vodka
Garnish of choice
- Combine tomato juice, sriracha, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, kosher salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Chill well.
- When ready to serve pour 8 oz Bloody Mary mix over ice into a tall glass and add 2 oz vodka.
- To serve for a crowd combine everything in a large pitcher.
Leave out the vodka and Sriracha so guests can jack up their drinks to suit their taste.
Above & Beyond
Latest posts by Above & Beyond (see all)
- The Recipe File: Terrific Tomato Dishes - August 17, 2014
- Heirloom Tomatoes Stuffed with Lump Crab Salad Recipe - August 16, 2014
- Kick Off College Football Season with Themed Gear - August 12, 2014