This butter is great on many things…any grilled vegetables, on top of a great grilled steak or maybe some hot corn bread right out of the oven…mmm good. Ancho chili powder is not hot just flavorful.
6 ears of corn peeled back to remove as much corn silk as possible with just a few layers of husk left on and rinsed under water
6 tablespoons butter at room temperature
1 clove garlic grated on a micro plane or crushed through a press
2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- Place the corn on the pre-heated grill and grill turning from time to time until the husk is charred and brown about 20 minutes.
- While the corn cooks add the butter to a mixing bowl and combine with the garlic ancho chili powder and salt and mix to combine set aside until the corn is cooked and then enjoy melted on hot corn.
Preheat grill 10 minutes before starting.
Above & Beyond
Latest posts by Above & Beyond (see all)
- Six Ways to Cut Energy Use (& Costs!) in Under 10 Minutes - April 22, 2014
- The Recipe File: Easter Sunday Brunch - April 20, 2014
- Five Ways an Electric Tea Kettle Can Improve Your Life - April 20, 2014