Everyone’s favorite peanut butter pie is transformed into delicious little ice cream sandwiches in this easy recipe. A perfect make-ahead dessert for your next party!
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/4 tsp table salt
8 oz whipped topping
48 chocolate wafer cookies
- Use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and salt and continue to beat until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping until smooth.
- Line up 24 wafer cookies on a sheet pan and spoon or pipe 2TB filling on top of each.
- Top with another wafer cookie.
- Wrap loosely in foil and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Above & Beyond
Latest posts by Above & Beyond (see all)
- The Recipe File: International Dumplings - March 9, 2014
- Vegetarian Root Vegetable Gyozas (Japanese Dumplings) Recipe - March 8, 2014
- Spinach and Ricotta Gnudi Recipe - March 8, 2014