Light and refreshing with the perfect sweet-tart balance, this Margarita recipe quickly comes together in a blender. It's a perfect summer refreshment to enjoy on the patio or by the pool.
1 cup fresh mango chunks (see note)
1/2 cup chilled mango nectar
1/2 cup tequila
3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 Tablespoons triple sec
2 Tablespoons superfine sugar
2 cups ice cubes
- Put all ingredients except ice cubes in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a mango slice if desired.
To save time on party day-cut up the mango chunks ahead of time and freeze them. It’ll give the drinks a nice thick texture as well. Rub the rims of glasses with a lime wedge and dip into pink or regular coarse salt if desired.
Above & Beyond
Latest posts by Above & Beyond (see all)
- Road Trip Tips: What to Pack for the Ultimate Joy Ride - July 28, 2014
- The Recipe File: Lighter Summer Dishes - July 27, 2014
- Grilled Little Neck Clams Basted with Garlic Butter Recipe - July 26, 2014