1 1/2 pounds chicken or pork cutlets
6 tablespoons tequila
1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
6 tablespoons freshly squeezed juice from 3 limes
2 tablespoons garlic grated on a micro plane or pushed through a press
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Place the chicken or pork in a plastic bag and add the rest of the ingredients, seal the bag closed, and let marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grill the pork or chicken for 3-4 minutes per side until starting to brown a bit serve with rice noodles and grilled corn.
Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
Above & Beyond
Latest posts by Above & Beyond (see all)
- Road Trip Tips: What to Pack for the Ultimate Joy Ride - July 28, 2014
- The Recipe File: Lighter Summer Dishes - July 27, 2014
- Grilled Little Neck Clams Basted with Garlic Butter Recipe - July 26, 2014