This cocktail is sure to please your guests -- it’s like a Margarita only better. Hibiscus tea replaces the traditional sours mix in this update on the classic, and ginger liqueur adds special zing that will keep them asking what’s in that and can I have another.
8 hibiscus tea bags
4 cups water
1/2 cup ginger liqueur
1 cup of good tequila
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice + 1 lime cut in wedges for garnish
- Place the tea bag in a pot of just boiled water and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and pour into a pitcher.
- Add the ginger liqueur tequila and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Place ice in 6 glasses.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a wedge of lime.
Above & Beyond
Latest posts by Above & Beyond (see all)
- The Recipe File: Terrific Tomato Dishes - August 17, 2014
- Heirloom Tomatoes Stuffed with Lump Crab Salad Recipe - August 16, 2014
- Kick Off College Football Season with Themed Gear - August 12, 2014