And when I say super, I really mean it. Think churros, with three ingredients that go together to make maybe the most deliciously crispy cinnamon-sugar treats ever, and they’re baked, not deep-fried! The crazy thing for me is I don’t even really like cinnamon, but I LOVE these.
1 package (of 2) frozen puff pastry sheets
1 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Remove sheets from package and thaw at room temperature 30-40 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Unfold sheets and cut each section into 8 even pieces.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake until puffy and golden brown, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately toss in cinnamon-sugar mix just to coat slightly. Serve.