Everyone’s favorite breakfast sandwich crossed with everyone’s favorite lunch food? Um, yes please! Impress your guests with this super-easy dish for your next brunch party. It also makes a great on the go breakfast for your busy family.
1-13.8 ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
6 large eggs
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
2 Tablespoons chopped scallions
1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll pizza dough and spread into an even rectangle. Pre-bake for 8 minutes to lightly crisp the crust.
- Top with cheeses and sprinkle with oregano and bacon pieces.
- Working one by one, crack each egg into a small cup (making sure there’s no pieces of shell!)
- Pour onto pizza, separating eggs evenly on pizza in 2 rows of 3. (Note: it’s ok if the yolk breaks…the results will still be delicious!)
- Bake for an additional 8 minutes or until egg yolks are set to your liking.
- Serve topped with basil, scallions, and chives.
For easy day-of prep we use refrigerated pizza dough here…feel free to use your own favorite home-made pizza dough if you like. You can also customize your pizza with easy add-ins like cooked peppers, onions, mushrooms or swap cooked sausage for the bacon. This one is super adaptable!