BBQ Chicken & Bacon Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 12-inch pizza
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust, or1 ball pizza dough rolled out to 12 inches in diameter
- 10 - 12 pieces Ready Bacon, cooked and crispy
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix chicken with barbecue sauce and spread over crust. Crumble bacon evenly over the chicken and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until the top starts to get brown & bubbly and it looks like a beautiful, cooked pizza.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.