Black Olive & Rosemary Bread Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1-2 hours depending on bread maker
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups hot water (115 -125 degrees F)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons rapid rise yeast
- Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
- Use your finger to form a well in the flour and carefully add yeast. (BTW – don't allow yeast to come into contact with a liquid.)
- Close lid of bread maker and set for a 2 pound loaf on express setting.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.