Brandy-Glazed Grilled Peaches Recipe with Mascarpone & Amaretti Crumble
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 medium ripe (but not overly soft) peaches
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup crushed amaretti cookies
- Whisk together honey and brandy in a medium bowl and reserve. Stir together mascarpone and vanilla and keep at room temperature. Slice peaches in half and use a melon baller to cleanly remove pit. Cut de-pitted peach halves in half and toss peach quarters with melted butter. Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Grill peach quarters for 2-3 minutes per side or until grill marks are evident. Toss with brandy mixture and arrange on plates or in small cups. Top each with a dollop of mascarpone, drizzle of remaining brandy glaze, and crushed cookies. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.