Cool Thin Rice Noodle Salad with Asian Flavors
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Six 3/4 cup servings
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles or rice vermicelli
- 1 cup of snow peas cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup sliced white button mushrooms
- 3 scallions green and white parts separated, chop white parts of scallion roughly, slice green parts for garnish and set aside
- 4 tablespoons each oyster sauce and hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Place the rice noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot tap water.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In the bowl of a blender add the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, lime juice, chili garlic sauce, toasted sesame oil, ginger, water, and scallion whites.
- Place the top on the blender and run on high to 30 to 40 seconds until well blended.
- After 15 minutes, drain the noodles.
- Add the dressing, halved snow peas, sliced mushrooms, sliced scallion, and chopped cilantro, and toss well to combine.
- Serve with grilled tequila lime pork or chicken.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.