Curry Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin (just pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds, dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Put pumpkin, curry paste, coconut milk, and water in a pot.
- Stir to mix well and heat until simmering.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium high and add pumpkin seeds.
- Cook until slightly brown, season with a little salt, and top off the soup with the seeds.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.