Delicious Cucumber & Watermelon Summer Salad Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled then cut into cubes (an English cucumber is best)
- 2 cups, seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon each chopped cilantro, basil, and chives
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Put watermelon, cucumber, avocado, herbs, olive oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Mix to combine, but do it carefully so you do not break up the watermelon. Season well with salt & pepper.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.