So-Easy Mu Shoo Pork Wraps Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced crosswise, then sliced into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounce shitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps sliced
- 1 14-ounce bag cole slaw mix (or substitute 3 cups shredded cabbage and 3 cups shredded carrot)
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2” segments and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 package whole wheat wraps
- Toss pork tenderloin strips with salt and pepper.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet or wok with 2 tsp sesame oil and heat on high.
- Cook pork in batches for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil and mushrooms to pan and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add cole slaw mix, scallions, hoisin, garlic, ginger, and vinegar and toss to combine. Cook for 4 minutes or until cabbage wilts.
- Serve mu shoo tucked into whole wheat wraps.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
This dish is also delicious served over rice, or to really lighten things up serve it as lettuce wraps in large Romaine leaves.