Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 pie, 16 slices
- 1 cup (100 g) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar (for crust)
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) butter spread, melted
- (3) 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons (25 g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) eggnog, light or regular
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) rum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter spread in a bowl and press into the bottom of a 9” spring form pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until light gold.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, eggs, rum and nutmeg into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into pre-baked crust and bake an additional 45-50 minutes, or until cake is barely firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and loosen cake rim.
- Cool cake completely and remove ring.
- Cover lightly and refrigerate until completely chilled before serving.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.