Farmer’s Market Gazpacho with Mint & Avocado
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 cups
- For Gazpacho
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, and seeded
- 3 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, cored
- 32 oz tomato or vegetable juice (such as V-8)
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup high quality olive oil
- 2 TB sherry vinegar
- 2 TB minced fresh mint
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- For Garnish
- 1 avocado, diced
- Additional minced mint
- Cut cucumber, bell pepper, and tomato into chunks.
- Pulse each (individually) in food processor to a small dice.
- Combine with remaining gazpacho ingredients and chill thoroughly.
- When ready to serve spoon gazpacho into serving glasses and top with diced avocado and additional mint.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Gazpacho can be made up to 1 day ahead. Have fun experimenting with alternate toppings such as lump crab meat, feta cheese, or toasted garlic croutons.