Flat Iron Grilled Steak with Chimichurri
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon each Kosher salt, cumin and crushed red pepper
- 1 cup each loosely packed cilantro & parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds flat iron steak
- Put everything (except steak) into a processor or blender and mix until well combined.
- Remove steak from refrigerator, coat with some of the sauce and let come to room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium high and cook steak about 5 minutes a side or until done to your liking. Remove from grill, top with extra sauce, cover loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve with extra sauce.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.