Frosty Mango-Lime Margaritas
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings, serving size 3/4 cup
- 1 cup fresh mango chunks (see note)
- 1/2 cup chilled mango nectar
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons triple sec
- 2 Tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Put all ingredients except ice cubes in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a mango slice if desired.
To save time on party day-cut up the mango chunks ahead of time and freeze them. It’ll give the drinks a nice thick texture as well. Rub the rims of glasses with a lime wedge and dip into pink or regular coarse salt if desired.