Grilled Chicken or Pork with Tequila and Lime
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: Makes 6 servings of one 4 ounce cutlet each
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken or pork cutlets
- 6 tablespoons tequila
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed juice from 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons garlic grated on a micro plane or pushed through a press
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Place the chicken or pork in a plastic bag and add the rest of the ingredients, seal the bag closed, and let marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grill the pork or chicken for 3-4 minutes per side until starting to brown a bit serve with rice noodles and grilled corn.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Pre-heat grill to medium-high.