Grilled Corn on the Cob with Ancho Chili Butter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 6 ears of corn peeled back to remove as much corn silk as possible with just a few layers of husk left on and rinsed under water
- 6 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 1 clove garlic grated on a micro plane or crushed through a press
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2-teaspoon salt
- Place the corn on the pre-heated grill and grill turning from time to time until the husk is charred and brown about 20 minutes.
- While the corn cooks add the butter to a mixing bowl and combine with the garlic ancho chili powder and salt and mix to combine set aside until the corn is cooked and then enjoy melted on hot corn.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Preheat grill 10 minutes before starting.