Grilled Little Neck Clams Basted with Garlic Butter Recipe
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings as an appetizer
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 large cloves of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 dozen little neck clams scrubbed to remove any sand or grit
- In a saucepan over low heat melt butter with garlic. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 1 minute.
- Place the clams on a hot grill and cover for 2-3 minutes. Remove the cover and when the clams open spoon some of the garlic butter over them. When the garlic butter stars to bubble, in about 30 seconds, they are ready to eat. Serve any remaining garlic butter on the side.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cooking time can range from 2-3 minutes, plus and additional 30 seconds for the garlic butter.