Grilled Rosemary Chicken Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 sandwiches
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 cup of your favorite Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 crispy sandwich rolls
- Leafy greens
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced medium thin
- One at a time, place chicken breasts in a large zippered bag, add about a tablespoon of olive oil and seal (the oil will keep the chicken from tearing).
- Whack with something heavy, like a bottle until evenly flat - about 1/2 inch thick.
- Put both chicken breasts with dressing and rosemary in the bag and seal – being sure to mix everything around so all the chicken gets covered – marinate anywhere from 15 minutes to overnight.
- Heat grill or grill pan and cook chicken until done the way you like (try not to overcook it).
- Just before the chicken is ready, slice the rolls, brush each side with olive oil, and place on grill to crisp.
- Then assemble the sandwich – roll, leafy greens, tomatoes and then chicken.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.