Hibiscus Tequila Cooler
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 cocktails
- 8 hibiscus tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup ginger liqueur
- 1 cup of good tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice + 1 lime cut in wedges for garnish
- Place the tea bag in a pot of just boiled water and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and pour into a pitcher.
- Add the ginger liqueur tequila and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Place ice in 6 glasses.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a wedge of lime.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.