Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 24
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 48 chocolate wafer cookies
- Use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and salt and continue to beat until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping until smooth.
- Line up 24 wafer cookies on a sheet pan and spoon or pipe 2TB filling on top of each.
- Top with another wafer cookie.
- Wrap loosely in foil and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.