Mustard Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and put in onions and garlic, let soften. Add mustards, brown sugar, vinegar, hot sauce and season with salt & pepper. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.