Orecchiette Pasta with Tuna Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6-8
- 1 pound orecchiette pasta (little ear shape)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 - 6 ounce cans albacore tuna, drained
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch arugula
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, over medium heat, and add garlic - heat but don't let it brown. Add tuna and red pepper to garlic and oil, stir well and heat through. Put arugula on top of garlic and oil.
- Drain pasta and add to arugula pan - mix well until arugula wilts.
- Add lemon zest and season with salt and pepper - mix well and serve.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.