Pasta with Zucchini & Sausage Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3 links sausage: Chicken & Feta, Spicy Italian (any type you like)
- 3/4 pound pasta, something short like penne
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
- Slice zucchini in 1/4 inch lengths, oil lightly and grill until well marked but still firm - remove and slice into bite size pieces.
- Cook sausages, and slice into 1/3 inch diagonal pieces - keep warm.
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, lemon, parsley, salt & pepper - mix well and set dressing aside.
- Cook pasta one minute less than package directions. Drain well and mix in a large bowl with zucchini, sausage & dressing - serve.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.