Potato Leek Flatbread
- 1 large leek
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 ball store bought pizza dough
- 1/3 cup garlic & herb cheese spread
- 3 or 4 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut off root end and bright green tops of leek.
- Slice what's left (the white & light green middle) in half lengthwise, rinse under cold water to remove any dirt and dry well.
- Slice each half lengthwise into thin match sticks and sauté in a non stick pan with a little olive and salt & pepper until softened (about 3 minutes) and remove from heat.
- Lightly oil baking sheet and spread out dough into about a 7x12 oval.
- Spread with garlic & herb cheese, potato slices, leeks and finally the Parmesan.
- Bake until crispy & golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.