Quick & Crispy Mini Pesto Pizzas
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 sandwich thins
- 3 Tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced (~ 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Split sandwich thins and place cut-side up on work surface. Spread pesto evenly across each. Top with cheese and tomato. Season with garlic salt. Place pizzas directly on the rack of a toaster oven. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts and bottom is crispy. Garnish with basil and serve.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Tip: These mini pizzas can also be prepared in a conventional oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cook pizzas on a resting rack over a foil lined baking sheet.