The Recipe File: Chilled Cantaloupe Soup Recipe with Yogurt & Mint
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 cups
- 10 cups chopped ripe cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mint
- Combine cantaloupe, honey, juices, ginger, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth. Chill well and serve garnished with a swirl of yogurt and fresh mint. Note: stir before serving, the ingredients separate a bit as they sit.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.