- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) rose wine
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 3 large ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 small navel oranges, sliced
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Mix wine, sugar and brandy in a large pitcher, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the peaches, oranges and raspberries. Gently mashing some of the fruit with a wooden spoon to extract juices.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
- Serve in ice filled glasses.
Chill Time: 2 hours It’s not necessary to buy an expensive rose for this recipe. The fruit adds so much flavor that an inexpensive bottle will be just fine. Making this a day ahead has the added bonus of the raspberries coloring the sangria a beautiful darker pink.