Salmon with Yogurt & Dill Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Lightly drizzle the salmon with oil and season with salt & pepper. Cook in a hot non-stick pan on both sides until done – about 3-4 minutes on the first side and 2-3 on the second.
- While salmon cooks, combine remaining ingredients, season with salt & pepper, mix well and set aside.
- Serve salmon with yogurt sauce.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.