Salt and Pepper Shrimp
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: Six appetizers
- 1/2 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 pound shrimp, raw shell-on & de-veined – 31/40’s are the perfect size
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 2 inch lengths
- Mix salt & pepper in small bowl and set aside.
- Heat wok until very hot and just starting to smoke - then add the oil.
- Don't get freaked out by the smoke.
- Add shrimp, garlic, ginger and green onion.
- Stir quickly so all is mixed until shrimp are fully cooked – which should not take more than a couple minutes, then add the salt & pepper.
- Stir fry quickly to coat shrimp in the salt and pepper mixture – serve.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.