Sam the Cooking Guy’s Delectable Dessert Dumplings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Makes about two dozen
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 -3 Tablespoons raspberry jam
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Mix cream cheese & jam in bowl well, then put in fridge for about 20 minutes. Put about a tablespoon of mix in the middle of each wrapper; bring the 4 corners towards the center and seal shut.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges begin getting brown.
- Let cool slightly, dust with powdered sugar, and serve alone or with ice cream (we vote for the ice cream).
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.