Sesame-Ginger Grilled Salmon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic (found in spice aisles)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4, 6 ounce boneless, skinless salmon filets
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger and pour into a shallow dish. Place salmon filets in marinade and toss to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat. Cook salmon for 5-6 minutes per side or until dark grill marks form. Serve garnished with scallions and sesame seeds
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Tip: If salmon begins to burn on the grill but isn’t cooked enough for you on the inside, place it on a rack over a cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for a few minutes to finish cooking to your liking.