Smoked Salmon Sliders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 of an 8-ounce package), softened
- 3 Tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 mini bagels, split
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, torn into 8 pieces
- 8 thin slices ripe tomato
- 8 thin slices red onion
- 8 sprigs fresh dill
- Combine cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread about 1 Tablespoon cream cheese mixture on bottom of each bagel. Top each with a piece of smoked salmon, folded to fit. Top with sliced tomatoes, onion, dill sprigs and bagel tops.
Recipe can easily be halved to serve 4. These can be assembled and refrigerated up to 2 hours ahead. Add a little kick to the cream cheese mixture by stirring in some horseradish or wasabi.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.