Smoked Salmon Sliders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 of an 8-ounce package), softened
- 3 Tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 mini bagels, split
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, torn into 8 pieces
- 8 thin slices ripe tomato
- 8 thin slices red onion
- 8 sprigs fresh dill
- Combine cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread about 1 Tablespoon cream cheese mixture on bottom of each bagel. Top each with a piece of smoked salmon, folded to fit. Top with sliced tomatoes, onion, dill sprigs and bagel tops.
Copyright 2012-2016 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Recipe can easily be halved to serve 4. These can be assembled and refrigerated up to 2 hours ahead. Add a little kick to the cream cheese mixture by stirring in some horseradish or wasabi.