Spice Rubbed Cedar Plank Salmon
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Spice Rub
- 2 TB brown sugar
- 1 TB kosher salt
- 4 tsp ancho chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp granulated garlic (found in the spice aisle)
- ½ tsp pepper
- 8, 6 oz skinless salmon filets
- 2 cedar planks, soaked in water for at least one hour or up to three
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Combine all spice rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- When ready to cook spread spice rub evenly across all sides of salmon filets.
- Heat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
- Place soaked cedar planks on grate for 3 minutes.
- Flip over and place salmon directly on plank.
- Cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Remove from plank, garnish with chives, and serve.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.