Spicy, Cheesy, & Addictive: Queso Dip
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with jalapenos or chipotle, drained thoroughly
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles, drained thoroughly
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Place a large skillet over low heat and melt the cream cheese with the heavy cream, stirring until smooth, about 4-5 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and green chiles and stir to combine.
- Add the grated cheese, stirring to melt into the mixture. Add cumin. Sprinkle the cornstarch over the mixture and stir to combine and thicken, about 3-4 minutes.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.