Spicy Sausage Pasta Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Heat oil in medium hot pan, add sausage & break apart to crumble. Cook until no longer pink and stir in garlic, cook another minute. Add cream and simmer on low about 10 minutes.
- While it cooks, add pasta to boiling water - when the pasta is ready, so is the sausage. Drain pasta and add to sausage. Add butter, Parmesan cheese and parsley, mix well.
- Top with a little more cheese and serve with a piece of grilled bread.
Copyright 2012-2014 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.