Almond & Coconut Creamy Smoothie Delight Recipe
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: Makes two drinks
- 1/2 cup pitted dry dates
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coco powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 Tablespoons finely shredded coconut
- To a high-powered blender, add the dates, coconut milk, almond milk, cocoa powder, and ice cubes. Place the top on the blender and blend on low for 1 minute and on high for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small skillet over low heat add the shredded coconut, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until toasted and golden brown and set aside to cool.
- Pour the almond joy into large glasses and garnish each with 2 Tablespoons of toasted coconut and drink or eat with a long spoon immediately.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.