- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: Makes 1 sandwich
- 1 large crusty Italian roll, cut "hot dog" style leaving a "hinge"
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons, olive tapenade
- 6 slices Genoa salami
- 2 marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 3 jarred roasted red pepper halves, sliced thin
- Fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat broiler.
- Place cheese on both sides of open roll & broil until just melted. Spread olive tapenade onto the roll. Cover with the salami, the artichoke hearts and the red peppers. Top with the basil leaves, close the sandwich and cut in half – share.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.