Asparagus, Snap Pea, and Edamame Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes four 1 1/2 cup servings
- 2 1/2 cups asparagus that has been blanched and refreshed in ice water and sliced on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups snap peas, stem end removed and blanched refreshed in ice water
- 1 cup thawed frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup halved yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons minced chives
- 3 Tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl add the asparagus, snap peas, edamame, cherry tomatoes, chives, mint, vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper and toss to combine. Taste for seasoning and serve.
Plan on five minutes cook time to blanch the vegetables.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.