Asparagus & Tomatoes with Anchovy Vinaigrette Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 1 pound asparagus, thick ends removed
- 1 pound small red & yellow tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Anchovy Paste
- Salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil, approximately
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Lightly oil asparagus, season with salt and pepper, and grill until well marked but still a bit crisp.
- Put mustard, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy paste, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well while slowly drizzling in olive oil.
- Plate asparagus and tomatoes, add dressing and top with Parmesan cheese.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.