BLT Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup seeded diced ripe tomato
- 8 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 Tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Crumbled bacon, diced seeded tomatoes, finely shredded romaine lettuce, crumbled blue cheese
- Combine all ingredients except garnishes in medium bowl. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with garnishes and serve.
This dip can be made 1 day ahead. Garnish just before serving. If you happen to have some dip leftover, it makes an awesome salad dressing!
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.