Honey Glazed Spare Ribs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Yield: Serves 10-15 as an appetizer
- 4-5 pounds pork spareribs, 2 racks
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut racks into individual ribs and season with garlic powder and arrange in a 13x9 inch baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour, or until tender.
- Combine honey, cider vinegar, soy and garlic in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove ribs from oven and drain well – be careful, there will be lots of steam under the foil.Pour honey mixture over spareribs and make sure all ribs get coated.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for another hour, basting well about every 10 minutes. Remove from oven, plate and garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.
Copyright 2012-2019 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.