Brownie Mudslide Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 large or 15 small
- Butter, for greasing pan
- 1 box brownie mix, for a 9 x 12 inch pan
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 1/4 cups coffee flavored ice cream
- 1/4 cup Irish Crème liqueur (such as Bailey’s)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
To make brownies:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9 inch pan or cookie sheet.
- Combine brownie mix with egg, oil, and water in a large bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour evenly into pan and bake in top third of oven for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely and chill until ready to assemble ice cream sandwiches.
To make ice cream:
- Soften ice cream slightly in refrigerator as needed, stir in liqueur and chocolate chips.
- Return to freezer for 10-15 minutes to chill.
To assemble sandwiches:
- Cut brownie in half widthwise across the pan.
- Place one half on top of the other.
- Cut into 10 even sized squares.
- Spoon 2 TB ice cream between each half and press lightly to sandwich.
- Wrap in foil and freeze for 25 minutes to set.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.