Celebrate Hanukkah with a Blintz Souffle Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: Makes 12 blintzes
- 1 dozen frozen blintzes, I like to use half cheese and half blueberry
- 1/4 pound of butter
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Grand Marnier
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Melt the butter into the bottom of a large baking dish, top with single layer of blintzes.
- Combine sour cream, beaten eggs, vanilla, sugar, and Grand Marnier, mix well and pour over blintzes.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until top starts to brown.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.